Wednesday, January 7, 2015

New Endeavors

So we have many changes on our horizon and this blog seems like the best way to communicate those with all the people we love. Well first off I'm happy to announce I have found a job that I'm very excited about. I will begin working for Conestoga Valley School District part time working with students who need extra help in math and reading. I'm so excited to be working directly in the community where we live. I have been searching for a way to be a light in my community and this seems like an answer to my prayers. This will be a big change for both Cali and I so we would appreciate your prayers. I will be away from Cali more than she has been used to in the past, but I'm happy she will be in good hands. I have two family friends who will be watching her.

Since this job is only available during the school year I have decided to take a chance and finally start my own cleaning and organizational business over the summer. Those of you who know me, know that I have a secret obsession with color coordination and label makers. I have cleaned and organized many of my friends and families homes over the past few years. This is a shameless plug but if you're thinking about cleaning out your garage, attic, basement or closets, or getting ready to move and you have know idea where to start, I'm your gal! If you have a family member who needs help de-cluttering their homes, I would love to help! Chad and I are in the beginning stages of becoming an official small business. In March we will start setting up a schedule for summer work. Keep me in mind and tell you're friends. Our business will be called "Happy Homes cleaning and Organizational Solutions."

I'm really looking forward to these new endeavors! I finally feel like things are looking up and I'm excited to see where these jobs will lead our family.

3 comments: